World Of Warcraft rant World Of Warcraft rant

Subtitles or bust, can't understand what you're saying.

ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR

The foley work is garbage, even if youve already stated it, you shouldnt have to in the first place. Even if you have bad equipment you should have worked to at least make the audio seem like its all coming from the same location. Since this is an animation, audio is a huge part of the experience. Also the art is kind of bland and uninteresting.

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Woahwooawaooo wooawoooa owooa

That woah part, I died inside of laughter. Very well done!

game engine game engine

The hitboxes are far bigger than the character itself and it takes an unreasonably long time to load.

pokecheckartz responds:

...I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Fairly good

My only complaint is the collisions. I'll be trying to land on an enemy, or trying to jump in front of one to jump onto it, and half the time I miss or end up smacking faces with it and chipping off more life. This wouldn't be a big issue if enemies weren't subsequently also the source of health.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

The best waste of 30 minutes all month.

But I can't help feeling you just trolled me out of a good potential amount of time I could have spent wasting on other pointless things, like not laughing at this. It's a great parody of the past year or so, gave me a good amount of chuckles here and there. Well done!

DeatHTaX -- The Escape DeatHTaX -- The Escape

Goot but I didnt feel it.

Its a great song you've made here, but for being a Half Life inspired song, it just doesn't have that Half Life feel or ambiance to it. You know what the Half Life soundtrack is like, this is just too . . high pitched techno-ish . . for its source its from is all.

DeatHTaX responds:

See, I think you guys are missing the point, I'm not trying to make a song that sounds like a HL song. It's simply a HALF-LIFE INSPIRED song....INSPIRED being the key word, not "Half-Life music carbon copy"

Bubble Bobble [BassBoostRemix] Bubble Bobble [BassBoostRemix]

Sounds like chaos in a pool full of wires.

All I heard was the bass. What was meant to be heard in this song was choked out by overwhelming bass. There were many parts where the notes were off, the bass changes didn't fit in a lot of places.

In general, please reattempt, make it better and bearable.

DreamGate-| Bubble Bobble DreamGate-| Bubble Bobble

Houston, we have a problem.

Not horrid, yet not really good, no offense, but its too loud and scratchy. I have it on low and my dogs barking from it :P

Still worth something though since its not a 4 second pointless loop like some things on here.

Monster shit Monster shit