DeatHTaX -- The Escape DeatHTaX -- The Escape

Goot but I didnt feel it.

Its a great song you've made here, but for being a Half Life inspired song, it just doesn't have that Half Life feel or ambiance to it. You know what the Half Life soundtrack is like, this is just too . . high pitched techno-ish . . for its source its from is all.

DeatHTaX responds:

See, I think you guys are missing the point, I'm not trying to make a song that sounds like a HL song. It's simply a HALF-LIFE INSPIRED song....INSPIRED being the key word, not "Half-Life music carbon copy"

Bubble Bobble [BassBoostRemix] Bubble Bobble [BassBoostRemix]

Sounds like chaos in a pool full of wires.

All I heard was the bass. What was meant to be heard in this song was choked out by overwhelming bass. There were many parts where the notes were off, the bass changes didn't fit in a lot of places.

In general, please reattempt, make it better and bearable.

DreamGate-| Bubble Bobble DreamGate-| Bubble Bobble

Houston, we have a problem.

Not horrid, yet not really good, no offense, but its too loud and scratchy. I have it on low and my dogs barking from it :P

Still worth something though since its not a 4 second pointless loop like some things on here.

Bubble Bobble Drum Clip Bubble Bobble Drum Clip

Failure.

What was the point of this? Just sounded like you took a drum loop from Mixcraft, cut it in half, then decided to acll it a song.

PanzerDivision responds:

it's just a sample taken from my Bubble Bobble remake. I just cut that out for sample anyone could use for any purpose.

Runescape - Theme Song Runescape - Theme Song

Did not expect this.

Heh, I honestly didn't expect someone to bother remaking the runescape theme, and in such a good fashion too.

JakesFable responds:

Yeah I wasn't eather, Thanks alot for the review ;)

I'm bored sorry I'm bored sorry

What was this buisness?

Uuuuh, what was the point of that? It just was like 30 seconds of 4 loops thrown together in random places!

Bru2712 responds:

Just 2: The guitar and the drum xD, yeah, i did that cause I was bored dont worry :/.

1234 go!-MJ 1234 go!-MJ

Uber Fast

Really intense! Reminds me of the music used in the game Sauerbraten, because most of it is power/speed metal. Now excuse me while I do a speed test on this in Audiosurf.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Uber Awesome Epic Fun Time

I remember this song from hearing it in this one music based game, the name of it escapes me at the moment. Awesome song though still.